Our Pad Thai is our most popular dish, and for good reason! Restaurant doesn't look like much but they always pass their health inspection well. Subtotal: $0.00. Online ordering is not currently offered at this location. Online ordering menu for First Wok. Apple App Store Google Play App Store. Embed review. - Anonymous. How to contact us. First Wok - Euclid. Find First Wok at 1805 Philo Rd, Urbana, IL 61802: Get the latest First Wok menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and business hours. Checkout on EatStreet. So that's reassuring. 50–60 mins. Especially at this time of year, when the sun stays mostly hidden and the layer of ice on the ponds is starting to get thick, hot, sweet, spicy Chinese food seems the perfect thing to dispel the chill. Search Menu: Search. I must say that the staff is quite nice. First Wok Menu and Prices. First Wok: very good and fast - See 8 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Urbana, IL, at Tripadvisor. 3 photos. 11am-10:30pm. Order online for carryout! The portions are good sizes. First Wok, Urbana: 8 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 42 von 101 von 101 Urbana Restaurants; mit 4.5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Burritos. Couldn't recommend more. Enter an address. I like it extra spicy :) October 2019. Welcome to First Wok in Muncie. 1304 Homestead Rd N Lehigh Acres, FL 33936 (239) 368-6288 view map. First Wok, Urbana: See 8 unbiased reviews of First Wok, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #42 of 101 restaurants in Urbana. 1805 Philo Rd, Urbana, Champaign-Urbana, IL 61802-6015 +1 217-344-4500 Website. How to contact us. No Registration Required. So that's reassuring. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . This place has huge pieces of crisply breaded chicken and the sauce is good (but not the best sauce in town). Crisp Fried Shrimp (4) Delicious special battered shrimp deep fried till golden brown. First Wok - St Charles. Actually, the menu is rather brief. It's a small place with only a few tables and does mostly carry out business. First Wok - Lehigh Acres. First Wok Menu and Price. Hawaii Lunch Special Hawaii Combo Plates Sandwiches Burger Musubi Hawaiian Health Plate Salad Drinks Desserts. Takeout. We ordered... We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Write a Review; Edit Business; Post a review. I usually get a combination plate which includes the entree, fried rice, and an egg roll for $7.50. when my father moved here he checked out every chinese restaurant in the area since he is quite fond of it -- hands down this was his choice then and we have been getting carry-out for over 15 years now. Come and experience our friendly atmosphere and excellent service. Wednesday: 11:00am - 9:00pm. Apple App Store Google Play App Store. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Sunday 12noon-9:30pm (Lunch Combination not available on Sunday) Tuesday Closed. We ordered... We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Tired of half-breaded pieces of fatty or gristly chicken in your General's chicken? Hotels near University of Illinois Arboretum, Hotels near University of Illinois Main Quad, Hotels near University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Hotels near Crystal Lake Park - Lake House, Hotels near (BMI) Bloomington-Normal Airport, Hotels near (CMI) Willard University Airport. the food is good, servings...quite ample, and when i call for the pickup it is ready within 10-15 minutes no matter how busy they are.More. 12917-S Jefferson Ave, Newport News, VA 23608 757-872-6688 Mon - Thu : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Fri - Sat : 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM This place has huge pieces of crisply breaded chicken and the sauce is good (but not the best sauce in town). I usually get a combination plate which includes the entree, fried rice, and an egg roll for $7.50. First Wok,4801 S.Military Trail, Greenacres, FL 33463,Chinese Food Eat in or Take Out, We serve food for dine in, take out,deliver. So that's reassuring. A fridge can be though of as a "heat pump". Appetizers. Consistently good,large portions,and value for the money. 0. Wednesday: 11:00am - 9:00pm. No Registration Required. Please check with the restaurant directly. For portion size and freshness (of everything, veggies, meat, rice) you will not find better in central Illinois.More, Would never have tried it had it not been for a friend who had the cold and wanted to eat someplace nearby. First Wok's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in and take-out meals in the Ocala community. Subtotal: $0.00. Sunday 12noon-9:30pm (Lunch Combination not available on Sunday) Tuesday Closed. The best Chinese in St Charles, MO. Dining options: Takeout . 3748 Monticello Plaza St Charles, MO 63304 (636) 329-9889 view map. Reviews for First Wok. Welcome To Golden Wok Restaurant We invite you to visit and try some of the best Thai and Chinese food on campustown. Choose My State. More Info. We offer dine in special on Sunday with free soup of the day and eggroll with dine in purchases. Sign in. Order Online! First Wok 1815 Philo Rd, Urbana, IL 61802 Hours of Service: Monday: 11:00am - 9:00pm. Hotels near University of Illinois Arboretum, Hotels near University of Illinois Main Quad, Hotels near University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Hotels near Crystal Lake Park - Lake House, Hotels near (BMI) Bloomington-Normal Airport, Hotels near (CMI) Willard University Airport. First Wok - St Charles. I have ordered in the store and called ahead to pick up food. Burrito King. Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm (Hours of Service May Vary) Popular Items Egg Roll Or Egg Roll $1.00 Crab Rangoon $3.25 Fried Or Steam Dumpling $4.25 General Tso's … Order delivery online from First Wok in Urbana instantly with Seamless! Nice taste and big size at a reasonable price. 1805 Philo Rd, Urbana, Champaign-Urbana, IL 61802-6015 +1 217-344-4500. First Wok,4801 S.Military Trail, Greenacres, FL 33463,Chinese Food Eat in or Take Out, We serve food for dine in, take out,deliver. 8 Reviews. Apple App Store Google Play App Store. Fri.-Sat. - Served w. Pork Fried Rice or Steamed Rice & Egg Roll Served every day with full bar from 3 PM till close — exception for dinner all day on Sunday. 36 likes. Address First Wok. Click here to view our menu, hours, and order food online. Home; ORDER ONLINE; Gallery; LOCATION; Menu; ORDER ONLINE. First (and last) time for this place. Tired of half-breaded pieces of fatty or gristly chicken in your General's chicken? Deals and promos available. First (and last) time for this place. I have eaten here several times and I have tried a couple other Asian restaurants in the area and I always come back here when it's my choice. 2570 Wabash Ave. Terre Haute, IN 47803 (812) 232-3898. Open now: 11:00 AM - 10:30 PM. Best General Tsos chicken in Champaign Urbana. A: This is a tricky question, and the answer may surprise you: NO! PICKUP ONLY. Complete your order on EatStreet.com! First Wok Store Hours. Order all menu items online from First Wok of Gainesville for dine in. Deals and promos available. Be one of the first to review. PICKUP ONLY. The best Chinese in Ocala, FL. This restaurant is not accepting orders on Seamless. The lunch portion is plenty for one person and the large is big enough to share. Order online, and get Chinese delivery, or takeout, from Urbana restaurants near you, fast. PICKUP ONLY. Price range: $5 - $10 . is high quaility. I would have given a zero but that isn't an option. First Wok Urbana, 1805 Philo Road IL 61802 store hours, reviews, photos, phone number and map with driving directions. Start ordering online by clicking the button below. Order Chinese online from First Wok - Lehigh Acres in Lehigh Acres, FL for takeout . 83 Locations in 22 States. The majority of McDonalds restaurants open at 5:30 AM and close at 11 PM, Monday through Sunday. The food is always good and ready quickly. Best Chinese Restaurants in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Champaign-Urbana Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Hawaii Lunch Special ; Small plastes served w. 1 scoop … I had Sesame Chicken which is always delicious. Restaurant menu. Definitely recommend. Definitely recommend. First Wok Menu and Price. First Wok - Euclid. View the online menu of First Wok Carry Out and other restaurants in Westminster, Maryland. I have ordered in the store and called ahead to pick up food. How to contact us. See all restaurants in Urbana . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. First Wok Chinese Restaurant located at the … Mon.-Thurs. I had Sesame Chicken which is always delicious. Fri.-Sat. Come and experience our friendly atmosphere and excellent service. 0 friends. is high quaility. 1815 Philo Rd, Urbana +1 217-344-4500. I ordered beef and broccoli and came home with chicken and broccoli, called them and they said I could come get the beef and broccoli. Find national chains, local Urbana favorites, or new neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub. Crisp Fried Shrimp (4) Delicious special battered shrimp deep fried till golden brown. I usually get the lunch specials. Ranked #41 of 101 Restaurants in Urbana. Our menu features Chinese cuisine such as Chicken & Mushrooms, Pork with Oyster Sauce, Beef & Broccoli, and more! Edit. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 2 reviews. Urbana, United States. Chinese, Vegetarian options. 9 photos. Golden Wok is conveniently located near the intersection of Fourth and University Ave. (405 E. University) in Champaign, IL. Be one of the first to write a review! 8 reviews #36 of 76 Restaurants in Urbana $ Chinese American Asian. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. First Wok: Service fast food OK - See 8 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Urbana, IL, at Tripadvisor. Mon.-Thurs. 39 Reviews (217) 344-4500 Website. It takes air inside the fridge and cools it by removing heat from it. Our love of Chinese food has us chasing it all over Illinois and First Wok is the best Chinese food in Champaign/Urbana. Oder reservieren Sie in einem unserer anderen 11333 ausgezeichneten Restaurants in Urbana. First Wok. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Share review. How to contact us. This place has huge pieces of crisply breaded chicken and the sauce is good (but not the best sauce in town). Search. It's a small place with only a few tables and does mostly carry out business. First Wok turned out to be a good choice for a quick and home sickness comforting diner. Find us at the corner of 25th Street and Wabash Avenue. First Wok - Lehigh Acres. Save. Get directions, reviews and information for First Wok in Urbana, IL. Order Online. I had Sesame Chicken which is always delicious. Cart Choose One. Improve this listing. First Wok, Urbana: See 8 unbiased reviews of First Wok, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #42 of 101 restaurants in Urbana. If you leave a refrigerator open in a closed room, will it make the room cooler? Any negative reviews are just people who feel like they deserve to be treated like gods and catered to in every way. Menu; Order Online; View Cart (0) We're closed, but click any menu item to order ahead! 8/9/2019. The best Chinese in Ocala, FL. Your order. First Wok 1815 Philo Rd Urbana IL 61802. Login or create an account to order takeout from First Wok - Ocala. Cuisines: American, Asian, Chinese. I actually liked it and for $7 it was well worth it because it made...a 2 meals for 2 persons.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The best Chinese in Lehigh Acres, FL. when my father moved here he checked out every chinese restaurant in the area since he is quite fond of it -- hands down this was his choice then and we have been getting carry-out for over 15 years now. Open now 11:00 - 22:30 +1 217-344-4500. 11am-9:30pm. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for First Wok, Illinois yet. First Wok Menu and Prices. Be one of the first to write a review! First Wok 1815 Philo Rd, Urbana, IL 61802 Hours of Service: Monday: 11:00am - 9:00pm. They offer a cornucopia of savory selections. First Wok - Lehigh Acres. My husband ordered Cashew Chicken today and we could...have easily split it! Welcome to First Wok in Bloomington. First Wok's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in and take-out meals in the Ocala community. Apple App Store Google Play App Store. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. No condiments. Friday: 11:00am - 10:00pm. Cart Choose One. This heat has to go somewhere, though, and is usually blown out the back of the fridge by a little fan. Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm. Be first to review 1805 Philo Road, Urbana IL 61802 Phone Number: (217) 344-4500 . Restaurant doesn't look like much but they always pass their health inspection well. Tired of half-breaded pieces of fatty or gristly chicken in your General's chicken? The Peking chicken wasn't bad. The vegetables are always fresh and the meat...is high quaility. Eggroll (1) Crisp egg roll filled with beef, chicken, shrimp, and Chinese greens. The food is always good and ready quickly. 0. PICKUP ONLY. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and 775 dishes from First Wok. First Wok 1815 Philo Rd Urbana IL 61802. Welcome To Golden Wok Restaurant We invite you to visit and try some of the best Thai and Chinese food on campustown. Closed. Amazing prices, incredible food. First Wok: very good and fast - See 8 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Urbana, IL, at Tripadvisor. The best Chinese in Gainesville, FL. Cool. Hawaii Lunch Special ; Small plastes served w. 1 scoop … How to contact us. Please check with the restaurant directly. How to contact us. Hours may fluctuate . Will come back for more meals. more. Order all menu items online from First Wok - Lehigh Acres for takeout. Come and experience our friendly atmosphere and excellent service. The beef and broccoli wasn't good at all. Our restaurant is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients. So that's reassuring. Closed. Enhance this page … United States ; Illinois (IL) Champaign-Urbana ; Urbana ; Urbana Restaurants ; First Wok; Search. The food is always great and portions generous. Served every day with full bar from 3 PM till close — exception for dinner all day on Sunday. Try a similar restaurant nearby. I like 1st Wok because the service is fast, the food tastes good, and the prices are amazing. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #7 of 56 chinese restaurants in Champaign #136 of 519 restaurants in Champaign #4 of 20 chinese restaurants in Urbana #40 of 171 restaurants in Urbana . Order Online! Tuesday: 11:00AM - 10:00PM NO DELIVERY. Monday: 10:30AM - 10:00PM VIEW DELIVERY INFO. Restaurant details. $7.50ish for lunch special. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. First Wok . Does this restaurant offer table service? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. And not one fortune cookie. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Best Dinner in Urbana. First Wok, Urbana. ... Close. CA CO CT DE FL IL IN IA KY MD MI MN MO NJ NY NC OH PA SC TX VT VA All Less. 21051 Euclid Ave Cleveland, OH 44117 (216) 738-9000 view map. This place has huge pieces of crisply breaded chicken and the sauce is good (but not the best sauce in town). Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 11am-10:30pm. No condiments. Speisekarte, Fotos und Ortsinformation für First Wok in Urbana, , IL erhalten. Appetizers. close. No Registration Required. First Wok,4801 S.Military Trail, Greenacres, FL 33463,Chinese Food Eat in or Take Out, We serve food for dine in, take out,deliver. First Wok, Urbana: 8 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 42 von 101 von 101 Urbana Restaurants; mit 4.5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Delivery. For portion size and freshness (of everything, veggies, meat, rice) you will not find better in central Illinois.More, Would never have tried it had it not been for a friend who had the cold and wanted to eat someplace nearby. Restaurant doesn't look like much but they always pass their health inspection well. Home Menu Login; Opening Hours; Gallery; Cart 0. The beef and broccoli wasn't good at all. EatStreet powers the secure payment processing for First Wok. My wife and I have been getting carry out from First Wok for at least 15 years. 3 photos. Order all menu items online from First Wok - Lehigh Acres for takeout. have easily split it! Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, 1805 Philo Rd, Urbana, Champaign-Urbana, IL 61802-6015. N O T I C E. We do not provide delivery. A little off the beaten path but well worth it. Closed. Welcome to First Wok in Terre Haute, Indiana! Skip to content. Order combination plates online from First Wok - Euclid for takeout. Please check with the restaurant directly. Consistently good,large portions,and value for the money. Chinese Restaurant. 1304 Homestead Rd N Lehigh Acres, FL 33936 (239) 368-6288 view map. John W. Urbana, United States. If you are in a rush and like the food hot this is a place for you but if are looking for a great meal kept driving. Order Online. Best Dinner in Urbana. Our menu features Chinese cuisine such as Chicken & Mushrooms, Pork with Oyster Sauce, Beef & Broccoli, and more! And not one fortune cookie. The best Chinese in Lehigh Acres, FL. First Wok; First Wok. 39 Reviews (217) 344-4500 Website. Would never have tried it had it not been for a friend who had the cold and wanted to eat someplace nearby. More. We ordered and shared a stir-fried pork dish. Order all menu items online from First Wok of Gainesville for dine in. I like it extra A little off the beaten path but well worth it. have easily split it! 561-491-8879 561-491-8880. Tired of half-breaded pieces of fatty or gristly chicken in your General's chicken? Choose My State. How to contact us. I must say that the staff is quite nice. A mere spoonful of crisp noodles with the soup. Definitely recommend. A mere spoonful of crisp noodles with the soup. Apple App Store Google Play App Store. Opening hours vary from location to location, as franchises are able to can set their own opening times. Best General Tsos chicken in Champaign Urbana. Search restaurants or dishes. CA CO CT DE FL IL IN IA KY MD MI MN MO NJ NY NC OH PA SC TX VT VA All Less. Friday: 11:00am - 10:00pm. First Wok Urbana Menu - View the Menu for First Wok Champaign on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, First Wok menu and prices. 1304 Homestead Rd N Lehigh Acres, FL 33936 (239) 368-6288 view map. $7.50ish for lunch special. How to contact us. Hawaii Lunch Special Hawaii Combo Plates Sandwiches Burger Musubi Hawaiian Health Plate Salad Drinks Desserts. CHAMPAIGN, Ill. (WAND) - Arts, culture, food, education - these are just a few things Champaign County has to offer. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . We ordered and shared a stir-fried pork dish. N O T I C E. We do not provide delivery. My wife and I have been getting carry out from First Wok for at least 15 years. Search Menu: Search. Large amounts of food does not mean good food. My husband ordered Cashew Chicken today and we could...have easily split it! February 2020. Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm . When I took my family to lunch at First Wok in Urbana recently, that was what I was hoping for above all else — flavor. Categories Menu Categories . Order Online > 4.9 based on 65 votes. I've had the fortune of living close to Sunny China Buffet many years before moving and continue driving over all the way to Urbana for their food. 98% of 276 customers recommended Hours of Business. Menu; Order Online; View Cart (0) We're closed, but click any menu item to order ahead! First Wok Menu 1805 Philo Road. Our Pad Thai is our most popular dish, and for good reason! Order all menu items online from First Wok - St Charles for delivery and takeout. Share review. the food is good, servings...quite ample, and when i call for the pickup it is ready within 10-15 minutes no matter how busy they are.More. Closed. Ordered from First Wok for years and never had any problems. quite ample, and when i call for the pickup it is ready within 10-15 minutes no matter how busy they are. Categories Menu Categories . The vegetables are always fresh and the meat...is high quaility. The best Chinese in Cleveland, OH. close. Reviews for First Wok. First Wok Chinese Restaurant located at the … EatStreet powers the secure payment processing for First Wok. I like 1st Wok because the service is fast, the food tastes good, and the prices are amazing. Tuesday: 11:00AM - 10:30PM PICKUP ONLY, NO DELIVERY. Many of the usual Chinese dishes are missing. Website. View Open Hours NO DELIVERY. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $5-10. I usually get the lunch specials. Get directions, reviews and information for First Wok in Urbana, IL. Home; ORDER ONLINE; Gallery; LOCATION; Menu; ORDER ONLINE. Get quick answers from First Wok staff and past visitors. Checkout on EatStreet. Start ordering online by clicking the button below. Share. . Eggroll (1) Crisp egg roll filled with beef, chicken, shrimp, and Chinese greens. 561-491-8879 561-491-8880. Actually, the menu is rather brief. Embed review. Add it. Your order. Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm. Our restaurant is known for its varieties of taste and fresh ingredients. A little off the beaten path but well worth it. Got a photo? Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. For portion size and freshness (of everything, veggies, meat, rice) you will not find better in central Illinois. I have eaten here several times and I have tried a couple other Asian restaurants in the area and I always come back here when it's my choice. Get quick answers from First Wok staff and past visitors. Any negative reviews are just people who feel like they deserve to be treated like gods and catered to in every way. First Wok's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in or take-out meals in the Bloomington community. Urbana park closed: ‘Actions of a few ruined it for everbody’ The City of Urbana has closed Pointe North after dealing with several months of vandalism and disrespect to the park. Definitely recommend. October 2019. The best Chinese in Cleveland, OH. Delivery Unavailable. Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm (Hours of Service May Vary) Popular Items Egg Roll Or Egg Roll $1.00 Crab Rangoon $3.25 Fried Or Steam Dumpling $4.25 General Tso's … The best Chinese in St Charles, MO. Find us at the corner of 25th Street and Wabash Avenue. Takeout. View the menu for First Wok and restaurants in Urbana, IL. Complete your order on EatStreet.com! N O T I C E. We do not provide delivery. Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm . Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 1805 Philo Rd, Urbana, Champaign-Urbana, IL 61802-6015. I had Sesame Chicken which is always delicious.
2020 first wok urbana closed