Huh, I never thought about how brutal your elf-y abilities could be. “If this is a trick . Keefe: It was summer… and it was hot. And now that I’ve sufficiently warned you—*pauses to give you one last chance to flee*— the pages you’re about to read cover what Keefe was up to during his recovery. This is a Sokeefe story! “If you make that noise one  more time I’m going to shove those pieces somewhere you’re really not going to like.”. “All I’m getting is wannabe bad boy.”. Just a guy ready to listen and help and be there for her. 7-20-18 reached #1 i... Sophie, Biana, Linh, Fitz, Keefe, Tam, and Dex are all in a huge love knot. Sophie-Keefe is an avid fanfiction reader and an active particpant in the world of fandom. Sophie shrieked, her hair like a rat's nest on her head. “You get why, though, right?” Ro asked, slicking blue paint across another claw. “You figured out what to buy for your little girlfriend?” Ro asked, peeking her head into his room. “And by the way, neither of us are leaving until you take a sedative—and I want to see you down the whole dose.”, Keefe clutched his heart. Elwin sighed. “Try not to look so miserable,” Elwin said, taking the empty vial. It sends way too many mixed signals—especially for a girl with all that complicated stuff messing with her head.”, “Maybe. Instead, he admitted, “I don’t know what to give her.”, “And don’t look at me,” she added as she sauntered for the door. KEEFE! He is a very good artist and is proud of his infamously awesome hair. “You have ten seconds to float back to bed,” Ro warned, without even glancing over her shoulder, “or I’m tying you down and covering you with flesh-eating bacteria.”, Keefe ignored the jolt of pain in his side as he pumped his arms, swimming through the air. Add it to the list of reasons I’m glad I’m not one of you. Keefe’s short story was all about HIS feelings for Sophie, but he was going to wait for HER to decide … It was released on the 8th of October, 2019. Oct 16, 2019 - This is from the Flashback (paperback) short story. Really short one. “I’ve got it!” Keefe shouted, raising his arm and pumping his fist—which didn’t hurt anymore. Caution: CONTAINS A LOT OF SOKEEFE FLUFF! “Okay, Miss Smarty Pants, what’s your theory for the Great Foster Oblivion?”, She held up her hand, blowing on her blue claws. Ro stomped into his room. You’re worse today.”, Keefe tossed back his covers. Re-examine everything. You make everything a joke. But Keefe knew Sophie had to be panicking. She doesn’t need a hero. Sophie is a teenaged girl who has struggled to fit in in the human world, but then finds out why- she’s a genetically manipulated elf designed by the rebel organization, the Black Swan. Keefe reached for the vial. Make as big of a mess as you want. ), you might want to wait. But please, for the love of all that’s breathing, don’t let it have sparkles!”. . Sophie Foster's Summer Break is over and now it is time to dive into her Sophomore year in High-school. She starts off her y... ❛ I CAN'T GET ENOUGH See more ideas about lost city, the best series ever, the fosters. After regaining contact with the Black... Sophie Foster just moved to California and she's not ready. But I was talking about this!” He held up a small gold-and-silver square. “Okay, I was not expecting you to get all deep on me.”, “Not saying it isn’t. This video is unavailable. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Sophie has just found out she's Unmatchable, and she's been feeling conflicted lately. Hope you enjoy! 2 Vote No . He managed to get one foot on the floor before Ro bodyslammed him back to the bed, triggering a throbbing spasm that felt like a gremlin was chomping on his lungs. #Fitz vacker #vackers #happy Vacker land #Keefe sencen #Sencen #kotlc #keeper of the lost cities #Shannon messenger I WROTE THIS BEFORE LEGACY Go To The Keeper Recipes. Sophie was there… A lonely grey couch… ”OH LOOK!” cried Ned, and then the kingdom was his forever. "This isn't funny, Keefe, why are we in the same bed?" ), you might want to wait. Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; kotlcelli. See more ideas about Aesthetic, Character aesthetic, Feelings. "Mom?" It’s so obvious it’s actually adorable. Keefe glared at both of them, wishing he still had some of his favorite elixirs handy. kotlc fitz vacker keeper of the lost cities sophie foster legacy shannon messenger keefe sencen dex dizznee biana vacker tam song linh song. He flashed a red orb around Keefe’s torso and squinted through his glasses. Elwin patted him on the shoulder. Romance Short Stories Kotlc Sophie Fitz Keefe ... Biana Keeper Keeper Of The Lost Cities Sophitz Sokeefe Anaya Shannon Messenger As Keefe snoops around he sees something he wishes he hadn't on Sophie's dresser. kinda. (Completed). I don't think that's a reason to be angry." Along with the lovely news that his recovery was still taking forever, Elwin had also let Keefe know that Sophie had apparently already gone to Nightfall, and that her family hadn’t been there. And bonus points if you destroy my dad’s statue.”, “WOO HOO! . “I think I can handle him.”, “I’d love to see you try.” Elwin dug through his satchel and pulled out a deep purple elixir. “I need to find out what these are, and since someone isn’t letting me get out of bed, it’s not like I have anything else to do.”. ... Keefe Sencen has always wanted to escape from reality. And if it’ll make you feel better, I’ll check on her every day and give you updates—but only if you promise to stay in bed.”. He didn’t care what anyone said. But the last piece was ridiculously stubborn. But now that he knew the noise annoyed Ro . “Why your girl doesn’t get how much you liiiiiiiiiiike her?”, He sighed. “Sorry,” he told her. Then the bed rest isn’t helping, so I don’t need to—”. Especially when my mom’s the one calling the shots?” Keefe countered. And it made Keefe queasier than the Gurgle Gut. With matchmaking coming up, what will happen and who will they choose? “Fine,” Keefe mumbled, slumping down under the covers. “Nope.”. “I might be willing to believe you,” Elwin told him, “if you weren’t gritting your teeth every time you move.”, “What?
2020 keefe sencen short story