Status First appearance ?? Usage Frequency: 1 Zebras: We love you, Dhahabu! (GRUNTS) BUNGA: Great news, giraffies! Beshte's catchphrase is "Twende kiboko" which means "Go hippopotamus" in Swahili. Read Chapter 51 Defeat from the story Lion Guard: The Journey To The Tree Of Life by LionGuardFan13 (Blue Shadow) with 354 reads. Nature Element Species Male ?? Abbreviation to define. You kidding? The young hippo exclaimed to the gathered gazelles as he began charging at the hyenas. The safari drivers shout "Twende! He ... Ono compliments the baboon's work, and Rafiki comments that such words mean a lot to him, as they come from the keenest of sight. Get your answers by asking now. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2019-11-06 Quality: Quality: Beshte. Across the hill, Sage, Adam, Simba, Nala, and Grace all came down along with Rafiki to see the cubs and their friends running the hyenas off. 86% Upvoted. Beshte: I didn't hurt anybody, did I? Menu Search. BESHTE: I'm okay. There was a. hero. (HYENAS YELPING) RAFIKI: Kion's Lion Guard! 1 ?? Home » Audio » Brayan $ Point Twende pamoja..Kimambo toucheZzz (More Feel "Well, I think it's poa. Meaning of “Twende Kazi”? Kiboko synonyms, Kiboko pronunciation, Kiboko translation, English dictionary definition of Kiboko. ) BALIYO: Dozing sounds nice. This is an Transcript episode of Sonic and red's adventures of the lion guard MAKUCHA: (LAUGHS WICKEDLY) CHULUUN: Now we gotcha. Taifa Kubwa Simba Kiboko Yao Oooh! ?? Showing page 1. Keep going! Alone, every hero has his or her own special talent. The Lion Guard All about Disney's The Lion Guard. Still have questions? Kion says “Hevi kabisa” which means “very nice.” Which makes no sense with the context he says it. Beshte: Oh yeah? abbreviation; word in meaning; location; Examples: NFL, NASA, PSP, HIPAA,random Word(s) in meaning: chat "global warming" Postal codes: USA: 81657, Canada: T5A … Quality: BUNGA: One side, Night Pride. Storytelling Vocabulary. Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Found 94 sentences matching phrase "kiboko".Found in 1 ms. Twende Kiboko! Mmm. I picked up "Twende, kiboko" because of Animal Kingdom. Physical appearance Edit. Later, after Kion learns that he is to lead the Lion Guard, he appoints Beshte, Fuli, and Ono to positions on the Guard. Beshte: Twende Kiboko! Ullu, what happened? Badili. Simba Kiboko Yao Oooh! and we share the cubs. Usage Frequency: 1 Twende tafadhali, ukamwekee mikono yako, apate kupona na kuishi." His catchphrase is " Twende Kiboko!" Become a master! The Forecast paid £12.34 and the Tricast paid £36.73. NALA: That's our boy! 0 0. Physical appearance Edit. 1 ?? BESHTE: Twende kiboko! Wendy Garcia has been involved with Twende as the bookkeeper for over two years now, first hearing about Twende through her work as an accounting manager at Elemental Energy. ***** Last Update: 2018-04-27 His position on the team was the Strongest in the Pride Lands. Ono's catchphrase is " Hapana!" It’s Dusan Brown’s birthday! Twende Name Meaning. He is 1 years old (Feb19). 8 comments. Usage Frequency: 1 (Grunts) Ono: Whoa! Badili. Let’s go hippo! beshte's catchphrase. Mzungu Kichaa Twende kazi. Simba . Beshte fg. Hadithi hadithi! Frasi ed esempi di traduzione: stop, kale, cool, turnip, let's go, niko tayari, ok, let's go, porridge, kale. ?? (ANIMAL CRYING) ONO: Don't worry, little guy, we'll get you to safety. The total prize money for this race was £80, with the winner taking 1st £80, Others £30 . With his strength, Beshte flipped all of the hyenas into the air with his snout. It’s a new month and for some the momentum of the new year has died down, Don’t let that be you! Find more Swahili words at wordhippo.com! Everything belongs to Disney. Story story (said at the beginning of a story) Hapo zamani za kale. Historically, surnames evolved as a way to sort people into groups - by occupation, place of origin, clan affiliation, patronage, parentage, adoption, and even physical characteristics (like red hair). Home » » Mzungu Kichaa Twende kazi . Gorgo: Looks like I’m stronger than you. You can do it! She arrived at the Oregon Zoo in March 1994. Traduzioni contestuali di "twende kiboko" Swahili-Tedesco. Last appaerance ?? Always leave a good impression! Twende kiboko!" Personality Edit. Usage Frequency: 1 “Twende Kiboko!” (LAUGHS) They have Janja and the hyenas on the run! Ono means “see.” All of them have a saying they proclaim multiple times. Twende Name Meaning. Twende Kiboko had an industry starting price (ISP) of 5/2. Quality: Shujaa. Let's go!"
2020 twende kiboko meaning